Comprehensive Pediatric Orthopedic Care
The highly trained orthopedic physicians at Greenwood Orthopaedics bring extra patience and care for our littlest patients. At our state-of-the-art facility on the south side of Indianapolis, our friendly providers treat patients from age three through adulthood. As one of the areas only practices providing pediatric orthopedics, we specialize in helping children heal from bone and joint injuries that can be an unfortunate part of growing up.
Some conditions we regularly see and treat in children include:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries
- Apophysitis (overuse injury of the pelvis/hip)
- Little League elbow
- Little League shoulder (overuse injury of the shoulder)
- Meniscal tears (knee cartilage)
- Nursemaid's elbow (partially dislocated elbow joint)
- Osteochondritis dissecans (joint cartilage injury)
- Patellar dislocation (dislocated kneecap)
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Shin splints
- Stress fractures
We also provide expert care for sports injuries.