Greenwood Orthopaedics is the place to turn for high-quality treatment of work-related injuries. We work directly with insurance companies to take the hassle and confusion out of getting the care your employees need to recover. Our Indianapolis orthopedic specialists utilize the most advanced techniques for shorter recovery times and faster healing, focusing on getting injured employees back to work as quickly as possible.
Our workers’ compensation services include:
- Concise exam notes and prompt credible reports after the exam
- Effective communication with employers, adjusters and case managers
- Instant response to referring physicians
- Prompt evaluation and treatment of job-related injuries
- Timely, comprehensive work status reports
Our medical staff provides comprehensive medical care to the injured worker, keeping the employer, insurer, and case manager apprised of the treatment plan, progress, and status along the way. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone at (317) 497-6475 or by fax at (317) 497-6400.
Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
At Greenwood Orthopaedics, we understand that independent medical examinations are a critical step in determining return-to-work status. We provide reliable IME services along with timely and accurate communication. Our independent medical examinations include:
- Convenient scheduling
- Experienced and knowledgeable physicians conducting the IME
- Timely transcribed reports
When employees have been injured at work and need the expertise of an orthopedic doctor in Indianapolis, please contact our workers’ comp liaison, Erin, at (317) 497-6475 or by e-mail at email@example.com. You may also request an appointment online.