Trauma & Fractures
Quality Orthopedic Trauma and Fracture Care
When you have a broken bone or other acute traumatic injuries, you need an expert who knows exactly what to do. Whether you have a simple fracture that requires only casting or splinting, damage to your knee ligaments, or a severe, complex fracture that requires surgical intervention, the ortho doctors at Greenwood Orthopaedics will treat you with a high level of skill and precision.
Our orthopedic specialists will diagnose your injury and develop a personalized treatment plan best suited for you, which may include surgery, physical therapy, casts, splints, or medication.
Some of the common traumatic injuries and fractures we see include:
- Arm, hand, and wrist fractures
- Complex, non-healing fractures and surgical repair
- Femur (thigh bone) fractures
- Hip fractures and dislocations and surgical repair
- Knee ligament tears and reconstruction (ACL, PCL, LCL, MCL)
- Meniscal (knee cartilage) tear and repair
- Sprains and strains
- Stress fractures of the leg and foot
- Tibia and fibula (lower leg bones) fractures